You can convert your mail to Excel or CSV with all Aid4Mail licenses, except Aid4Mail Home.
How to convert your email to Excel or CSV with Aid4Mail:
- Select your mail file format in the "Mail Source" screen of Aid4Mail
- Follow the Aid4Mail Wizard and populate the settings for your "Mail Source"
- Select "Convert emails to CSV (opens in Excel)" as your "Target" in the "Target Format" screen
- Select a location for your CSV file to be saved, and a name for this file
- Follow the Aid4Mail wizard and start your conversion
- After the conversion has finished, you will be able to open your CSV file in Excel
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, please visit the Aid4Mail website.