You can convert your mail to Excel or CSV with all Aid4Mail licenses, except Aid4Mail Home.
In order to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Select your mail file format in the "Mail Source" screen of Aid4Mail
2. Follow the Aid4Mail Wizard and populate the settings for your "Mail Source"
3. Select "Covert emails to CSV (opens in Excel)" as your "Target" in the "Target Format" screen
4. Select a location for your CSV file to be saved, and a name for this file
5. Follow the Aid4Mail wizard and start your conversion
6. After the conversion has finished, you will be able to open your CSV file in Excel