All versions of Aid4Mail 4 can convert mail to PDF, except Aid4Mail Home.
Converting or exporting mail to PDF/A requires one of the following licenses: Aid4Mail eDiscovery Personal, Aid4Mail Forensic or Aid4Mail Service.
How to convert your email to PDF:
- Select your mail file format in the "Mail Source" screen of Aid4Mail.
- Follow the Aid4Mail Wizard and populate the settings for your "Mail Source".
- Select "Adobe PDF file" as your "Target" in the "Target Format" screen.
- Select a location for your PDF file to be saved, and a name for this file.
- Populate the remainder of the settings as per your preference.
Note: the "Advanced" tab seen below is only seen in licenses supporting the PDF/A feature
- Follow the Aid4Mail wizard and start your conversion.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, please visit the Aid4Mail website.