To transfer your mail from an old computer to a new one, please follow these steps:
- Install Aid4Mail on your old computer and activate your license.
- On your old computer, use Aid4Mail to convert your source mail to the Aid4Mail ZIP Archive format.
- Transfer the Aid4Mail ZIP file containing your email to your new computer.
- Install Aid4Mail on the new computer and then re-activate your license.
- Finally, use Aid4Mail on your new computer to export your ZIP Archive contents to your new mail program.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, please visit the Aid4Mail website.