There are a few reasons you could be getting these errors in Aid4Mail 4.
The first thing you need to double-check is the account information you typed in on the "IMAP Settings" screen. Make sure your user name and password have been entered correctly (they're probably case-sensitive).
If you have done that, you then need to ensure that the section called "Namespace" has been left in its "Default" setting.
Failing the first two fixes, the error could be occurring due to Aid4Mail remembering your previous settings. If you had previously entered your email address or password incorrectly, or accidentally typed something into the "Namespace" box, Aid4Mail 4 could be storing this information in the INI file.
The next step is therefore to delete these INI files. You can do this by following these steps:
First you need to make the "AppData" folder visible:
- Launch the Windows Explorer.
- Click on 'Organize' → 'Folder and Search Options' → 'View'.
- Check 'Show hidden files and folders'.
Then, delete the Aid4Mail IMAP INI files:
- Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Aid4Mail4\IMAP
- Select all files, right-click and select "Delete"
- This will reset all your IMAP settings in Aid4Mail.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.