Sometimes you might want to use Aid4Mail to migrate or convert mail to an existing PST file. You can find instructions for the below:
- Select your source format
- Select the email files you wish to migrate/convert
- Select any filtering options you wish, or deselect "filter source messages" if you don't wish to do any filtering
- Choose PST as your target format
- Choose the folder location and file name. To append (merge) your PST to an existing PST, enter the file name of this existing PST file. In the next screen, select "append messages to target mailbox file". Ensure "restore source mail folder structure" is selected.
- Start your conversion
Now you should see your email stored either as a PST file, or within your Outlook profile. If you have trouble seeing your mail, please refer to this article: why can't I see my mail in Outlook?
If you need assistance importing your PST files into Outlook, please refer to this article: how do I display my Aid4Mail created PST files in Outlook?
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us by raising a ticket.