To migrate your mail to Office 365 from another mail application, follow the steps below:
1. Select your current mail application/service in the "Mail Source" screen of Aid4Mail
2. Follow the Aid4Mail Wizard and populate the settings for your "Mail Source"
3. Select "IMAP" as your "Target" in the "Target Settings"
4. Select "Office 365" in the "IMAP Server" "Settings" drop-down menu. It will automatically populate with this information:
Server name: outlook.office365.com
Connection security: SSL/TLS
User name: your email address
Password: your email account password
5. If configured correctly, you will see a list of your folders in the following screen. Here you can select the mail folders you wish to set as your "Target IMAP Folder"
6. Follow the Aid4Mail wizard and start your migration.
Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the help desk.