Aid4Mail needs to be activated for the first time once you have purchased a license.
Once activated, Aid4Mail will remain so unless any of the following situations are encountered, in which case it will revert to Trial Mode and need to be re-activated if:
- It is accessed from a different Windows user login,
- It is installed and run on another computer,
- It is re-installed on the same computer after a disk reformat,
- It has not connected to the license server for at least four weeks (licenses activated online only),
- Your license subscription period has expired.
Note that if your license subscription has expired, you will need to renew it or purchase a new license before re-activating Aid4Mail.
If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.