Activating your Aid4Mail Migrator license is simple and will require internet access at the time of activation.
How to Activate your Aid4Mail Migrator license in the GUI version (Aid4Mail wizard):
- To activate your License Code (ex: cb-12345678910), first start Aid4Mail in trial mode.
- On the first screen, select "Aid4Mail Migrator" in the "Test Edition:" drop-down list.
- Next click on "Activate".
- On the License Activation screen, enter your license code in the "License Code" field.
- Fill in Optional boxes as needed and click "OK" to activate your license.
- If you have a security key, enter it in the second field (beware, this is different from a license dashboard password).
- If you are required to add a personal user ID as your session name, enter it in the third field.
- Start Aid4Mail Console Launcher and click on "Settings" and then "Options".
- In the Options dialog box, select the "License" tab.
- Enter your License Code in the first field.
- Fill in Optional "License Security Key" if needed.
- Click "OK" to activate your Aid4Mail Migrator license.
How to activate your Aid4Mail Migrator license in Aid4Mail Console:
- With Aid4Mail Console you will need to provide your License Code through the /LicenseCode command-line switch.
- Use the /LicenseSK switch if you need to specify a security key.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.