Follow the steps below in order to export your mail from Eudora and import it to Outlook.
1. Run Aid4Mail
2. Select "Eudora (index)" on Aid4Mail's Mail Source screen.
3. Select your Eudora folder on Aid4Mail's Source Location screen.
If you need help finding this folder, please refer to Finding Mail Folders > Qualcomm Eudora, in Aid4Mail's help file. You can also turn on "Include subfolders" on this screen if you want Aid4Mail to include your whole mail hierarchy.
4. Select "Office Outlook PST file" on Aid4Mail's Target Format screen.
5. Specify your target PST file on the Target Settings screen. If you want to add mail to your existing default PST file, Aid4Mail should display it automatically. Note that you need have Outlook set up with at least one mail account for Aid4Mail to be able to use the file.
6. On Aid4Mail's Export Options screen, turn on "Restore source mail folder structure" if you want Aid4Mail to maintain your mail hierarchy and place it under the folder specified in "Display Name". If you're adding mail to an existing PST file, turn on "Append messages to target mailbox file".
7. On the last screen, select the "Start" button.
We suggest you read the "Qualcomm Eudora" section of "Information About Mail Formats" in Aid4Mail's help file (just press F1 to open it). It explains that you should process Eudora's index files (*.toc) if possible, rather than its mailbox files (*.mbx). And how to fix missing attachments which is a common problem with Eudora.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us by raising a ticket.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, visit the Aid4Mail website.