New update for Aid4Mail – v4.64
Today we released Aid4Mail v4.64. This update includes a few improvements and bug fixes, namely:
- Adds workaround to several infrequent errors sometimes produced by IMAP servers, notably Yahoo! Mail.
- Updates OpenSSL to version 1.0.2r
- Fixes issue when exporting to PDF using an Export Format based on rich contents and plain text.
- Using the plain text Export Format with conversion to ANSI unchecked now produces all email in UTF-8 encoding. This makes it possible to correctly render all email characters when viewing in a text editor.
- Fixes an issue in Aid4Mail Console with the /addresses switch causing incorrect interpretation of the command line.
- Several other minor improvements and fixes.
We recommend all Aid4Mail v4 users to update to v4.64.
How to update:
You can download the update directly from within Aid4Mail by clicking the Software button and then selecting "Check News & Get Updates"
If you are using a previous version of Aid4Mail, or if your subscription has expired, you can upgrade here: https://www.aid4mail.com/renew-license