Step 1 : Change Directory to Aid4Mail Program folder
- Click on Windows then open the Run program (search: run)(or press windows button and “r” at the same time).
- Type “cmd” and click enter
- Change Directory to Aid4Mail Program Folder: cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fookes Software\Aid4Mail4\"
Step 2: Run a4m.exe
- Type “a4m.exe” and tap enter
Step 3: Aid4Mail Console (a4m.exe) will now run and bring up some instructions for writing your command-line.
- Press “Enter” to start writing your command-line to run with a4m.exe
For more assistance and examples for how to write your command-line, please refer to the Aid4Mail Help File starting on page 93.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us by raising a ticket.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, visit the Aid4Mail website.