1. Please install Aid4Mail on your PC and convert your Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook (or other) files to the generic mbox format:
2. Zip the mbox files and transfer them to a FAT32 formatted USB flash drive (compatible with both Mac and Windows)
3. Move the mbox files to the Mac (wherever you want to put them) and unzip the files
4. Open Apple Mail (according to the Airmail team you have to import the files to Apple Mail first)
5. Go to "File"->"Import Mailboxes"
6. Select the "Files in mbox format" option and click "Continue".
7. Select your MBOX files in the next window and click "Continue".
8. Make a local account by going to ‘Preferences > Accounts > +sign > Add Local Account.
9. Go to "Preferences" > "Accounts" > [Local Account] > and choose "Load message".
10. In the finder press, Command + Shift + G and enter ~/library/Mail
11. Choose V4 and the subsequent path. Begin the import.
The last 4 steps are provided by the Airmail support team. You can read more about the process here: http://docs.airmailapp.com/airmail-for-mac/accounts/add-new-account-airmail-for-macos
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us by raising a ticket.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, visit the Aid4Mail website.