If you are migrating from one version of Outlook to another version of Outlook via PST or MAPI using Aid4Mail, your contacts and calendar items will also be transferred.
To export your contacts and calendar items from Outlook, follow the steps below:
1. In Outlook, click on "File", then click on "Open and Export"
2. Select "Import/Export"
3. In the "Import and Export Wizard", select "Export to a file"
4. Choose to either export to PST (for archiving, or to move to another version of Outlook) or CSV (import to other mail programs)
5. Scroll down to select the "Contacts" or "Calendar" folder in Outlook
6. Set a file name and location for your file
7. Complete the export
Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the help desk.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, visit the Aid4Mail website.