How to migrate your mail to Google Apps or Gmail from another mail application:
- Select your current mail application/service in the "Mail Source" screen of Aid4Mail
- Follow the Aid4Mail Wizard and populate the settings for your "Mail Source"
- Select "IMAP" as your "Target" in the "Target Settings"
- Select "Gmail" in the "IMAP Server" "Settings" drop-down menu. It will automatically populate with this information:
Server name: imap.gmail.com
Connection security: SSL/TLS
User name: your email address
Password: your email account password
- If configured correctly, you will see a list of your folders in the following screen. Here you can select the mail folders you wish to set as your "Target IMAP Folder"
- Follow the Aid4Mail wizard and start your migration.
If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us by raising a ticket.
If you would like to buy an Aid4Mail license, visit the Aid4Mail website.