All versions of Aid4Mail can convert your mail to PDF, except Aid4Mail Home.
To export your mail to PDF/A - you require one of the following licenses: Aid4Mail eDiscovery Personal, Aid4Mail Forensic or Aid4Mail Service
To convert your email to PDF, follow the following steps:
1. Select your mail file format in the "Mail Source" screen of Aid4Mail
2. Follow the Aid4Mail Wizard and populate the settings for your "Mail Source"
3. Select "Adobe PDF file" as your "Target" in the "Target Format" screen
4. Select a location for your PDF file to be saved, and a name for this file
5. Populate the remainder of the settings as per your preference (*Note* the "Advanced" tab seen below is only seen in licenses supporting the PDF/A feature)